Cookies are small text files that are placed and stored on your computer or smartphone when you visit a site. They improve the user experience and are used to make our site work, measure how you use it to better meet your expectations or offer additional services related to your interests. To learn more about cookies, you can visit this page of the CNIL. You can object to the registration of cookies by configuring the preferences of your Internet browser as follows: .
- In Firefox (Mozilla): choose the menu "Tools" then "Options", click on the tab "Privacy", in the drop-down menu "Rules of conservation", set the desired level.
- In Chrome (Google): Click on "Chrome", then "Preferences", "Content Settings", then "Cookies" and choose the cookies you want to accept or not.
- Under Safari (Mac OS): Choose "Preferences" from the "Safari" menu, then "Privacy" and select the level you want.
MEASURE OF THE USE OF THE SITE
We also measure the use of the AS&O-agency.com site with Google Analytics. This tool records information about the pages you visit, the length of your visit, your homepage, etc. These cookies do not record any personal information of type name or address and can not be used to identify you. Here are the cookies in question:
- _utma: randomly generated number to know the number of unique visitors to our site - its lifetime is 2 years
- _utmb: number generated randomly and used with _utmc to know the average duration of the visits on our site - its lifespan is 30 minutes
- _utmc: randomly generated number used with _utmb to know when you close your browser - it is deleted at the end of the session
- _utmz: contains a randomly generated number as well as information on how the site was joined by the visitor - its lifetime is 6 months.
CONTENT PREFERENCES & SITE USAGE
We also use Hubspot tools that install cookies to identify you individually. In particular, they allow us to manage the registration forms for the site, to record your newsletter registration requests, your content preferences and visitors' use of the site.
- __hstc: this cookie allows us to track visitor activity. It contains the domain, utk (see below), the date of the first visit, the date of the last visit, the current visit, and a session number that is incremented at each visit - its lifetime is 2 years .
- hubspotutk: this cookie allows us to recognize the identity of a visitor who has identified himself via a registration or download form - his life is 10 years.
- __hssc: This cookie keeps track of sessions on the site and is used to determine if the __hstc cookie should be incremented. It contains the domain, a number of views and the beginning of the session - its lifespan is 30 minutes.
- __hssrc: This cookie is used when Hubspot changes the session cookie. We assign it a value of 1 and use it to determine if the user has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist, we deduce that it is a new session. This cookie disappears at the end of the session.
- __hs_opt_out: this cookie is used as part of the opt-in policy, so as not to ask the user again to accept cookies - lifetime: 2 years.
- __hs_do_not_track: This cookie is used to prevent the tracking code from sending information to Hubpost. It is different from a simple opt-out cookies, which still allows to send anonymous information to Huspot - lifetime: 2 years.
- hsPagesViewedThisSession: This cookie is used to count pages viewed during a session - it expires at the end of the session.
CHARTER PERSONAL DATA
AS&O-AGENCY.com PROCESS YOUR DATA IN THE RESPECT OF LEGALITY
All personal data processing carried out by AS&O-agency staff is carried out in strict compliance with the legal obligations in force. Any data collection has a specific and legitimate purpose which is clearly explained during the collection.
Your data is processed mainly for the following purposes:
- Management of your subscription to the newsletters
- Managing your registration to events organized by AS&O-agency
In order for us to perform all of these treatments, your explicit consent is necessary. You may withdraw your consent at any time without affecting your relationship with AS&O-agency.
AS&O-AGENCY.com KEEP YOUR DATA ONLY FOR THE TIME REQUIRED FOR THE TREATMENT FOR WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN COLLECTED
AS&O-agency undertakes to keep your personal data in accordance with the purposes pursued. As such, AS&O-agency systematically specifies a retention period depending on the nature of the personal data collected and the purpose of their collection. When your data are no longer necessary for the completion of the expected services, only the information subject to a legal archiving obligation or those for which you have given us your consent to keep it. The others are deleted.
AS&O-AGENCY.com COMMITS THE NECESSARY TO ENSURE THE SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
The personal data we collect may be entered and processed in computer systems. The technical resources implemented by AS&O-agency comply with the best security practices in force. Employees of AS&O-agency who may have access to your personal data as part of their function are committed to the utmost confidentiality.
AS&O-AGENCY.com TRANSMIT YOUR DATA ONLY TO QUALIFIED RECIPIENTS
The main recipients of your data are the internal services authorized to process them. The legal notices and the website collection forms specify the list or categories of recipients involved in the processing of your data. In no event will AS&O-agency share or divulge your personal data, except in the following case:
- When AS&O-agency is forced by a judicial authority or by law
- compile statistics and analyze the performance of our site
- remember your preferences and settings
AS&O-AGENCY.com RESPECT YOUR RIGHTS
AS&O-agency informs you that you have a right of access, rectification or deletion, as well as a right to portability of your data or limitation of processing. You can also, for reasons related to your particular situation, oppose the processing of your data. To facilitate the exercise of your rights, you can join the referent to the protection of personal data:
- By post: AS&O Agency 4 rue Eugene Loeuil - 94300 Vincennes - France
- By e-mail : email@example.com
AS&O-agency undertakes to respond to any request for the exercise of your rights within the legal deadlines in force. You also have a right of complaint with the National Commission of Computing and Freedoms (www.cnil.fr).